Full Basket Belize is pleased to announce the opening of the application process for our 2017 Community Grant Program. Over the past ten years, we have invested the donations from our contributors in communities across Belize to support improvements in education, health, the environment, youth leadership development, and grassroots economic development. See past grantees here.
To receive grants up to $1,000 USD, projects must meet the following criteria to be funded:
- Projects must be community-based and implemented in Belize for the benefit of Belize and Belizeans focused on one or more of the following areas:
- The Environment
- Health (including HIV/AIDS and Domestic Abuse)
- Grassroots Economic Development
- Youth Leadership Development
- Applicants must be non-profit organizations, including Non-Governmental Organizations, Schools, and Communities, and must have an active bank account.
- Full Basket Belize funds cannot be used for lobbying, staff salary, subcontractor salary, or other benefits to individuals, or to promote any political parties or religion.
- Projects must start and finish in the 2017 calendar year.
- Applications must be submitted by October 7, 2016.
To apply, click here to download the application.
Contact Brandon Kitagawa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.